Tuesday, April 17, 2007

How Queenie Can Help You

One of the best things about my work is that it brings me into contact with creative people and interesting spaces every day. As part of my job I get to go into people’s houses, see how they live, and then style their space so that a photographer can take beautiful pictures of it for a magazine or book. I also write about homes for the magazines you see at your local bookstore or in the checkout line at the grocery store.

Starting next week I’m going to be posting tips from interior designers, architects, homeowners, and other savvy design-conscious people. My Clutter Clobbering Tip will feature inspirational advice to help you tackle your clutter in a creative way. I’ll also be sharing photos from real homes that give you Organization Inspiration. As a bonus, whenever I run across a product that will help you get organized, you’ll see it here.

I’ll also keep you posted on the on-going saga of trying to make my own home clutter free. Believe me, it isn’t pretty, but I’m working on it. Any suggestions you have to share are welcome!

No comments: